Aaron's X Spy Beta:
- Grab the two starting holds.
- Pull up and get both feet high, basically right at the bottom of the protrusion
- Move the right foot over to a hold at the same level but further to the right.
- Twist right leg so that the right knee can be pressed into (or near) the right hand. It's almost a knee bar, but more like a knee scum.
- Using the knee-scum for some extra balance, reach up with right hand and grab the big hold at the top-right side of the "X".
Liz took all sorts of pictures and video of me working this. For fun, I stitched it into a video to put on our Family Blog. *I forgot that the "hobsonian" is invite only. I'm posting the video here*
The other problem that I spent some time working was Spy v Spy. I couldn't figure this one out. As far as I could get was pressing into an awkward face-smear. Somehow, you can make a big move to a good hold at the lip. My favorite two words, "Next time..."